The bills a patient will receive for surgery and the cost of the surgery will depend primarily on the following items. You will likely receive separate bills for each.
- Fannin Surgicare’s fee for the type of procedure. This fee includes nursing care, medications, standard supplies, and use of the operating and recovery rooms.
- The surgeon’s fee for performing the surgery.
- The Anesthesiologist’s fee for providing anesthesia for the procedure, if applicable.
Depending on the procedure performed, patients also may receive bills for laboratory or x-ray tests prior to and/or after the procedure or bills from other care providers such as durable medical equipment (DME) providers, pathologist, radiologist and/or surgical assistants.
We require payment of your deductible, co-payment, and co-insurance at the time of admission. We accept cash, checks, debit and all major credit cards. For procedures that are not covered by insurance and for patients who do not have medical insurance, we require full payment (100%) at the time of admission. Please call our office prior to your surgery date if special payment arrangements are necessary.
For your convenience, patients may pay their estimated Fannin Surgicare facility fee’s prior to the date of surgery by using our online bill pay. As applicable, patients may also use this link to pay any remaining balance after the procedure has been performed, billed, and paid by the insurance to the facility.
***All financial obligations prior to surgery are strictly an estimate based upon the procedure(s) scheduled by your physician. Once billed to insurance there may be additional fees, as applicable, as typically identified on the Explanation of Benefits form from the payor.
As a courtesy prior to the date of surgery, Fannin Surgicare will verify patient insurance coverage and benefits for patients and will make every effort to communicate this information to the patient before the surgery date. We currently accept the following Managed Care Providers:
- Aetna HMP/PPO
- Amerigroup Medicaid & Medicare
- Averde Health
- BCBS HMO/PPO
- Beech Street PPO
- Care Improvement Plus
- Cigna HMO/PPO
- Coastal Comp Health Network
- Community Health Choice Chip & Star
- Community Health Choice HIX
- Corvel Workers Comp
- TX (DARS) Dept. of Assistive Rehabilitative Services & Div. for Blind Services
- Fidelis Secure Care
- First Health PPO (Conventry)
- First Health/OUCH, WC
- Galaxy PPO
- Health Smart PPO
- Health Smart Accel
- Healthspring Medicare Advantage
- Independent Medical Systems
- Jeffereson County Clinical Services
- Kelsey Care (TPA= Bon Chapman)
- Majoris Health Systems
- Medicare & Medicare Rail Road
- Molina Marketplace
- Molina Medicaid & Medicare Advantage
- Multiplan Inc.
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS Savility
- Prime Health Services (WC)
- Select Care/Texan Plus
- Southwest Medical Provider Network
- Superior Health Plan Medicaid & Medicare
- Texas Children’s Health Plan Chips & Star
- Texas Workers Comp
- United Healthcare Compass, HMO/PPO
- United Healthcare Medicaid (Texas Star, Star Plus & Chip)
- UHC Community Health Texas Star/ Star Plus/ & Chip
- United Healthcare Medicare
- United Healthcare Strategic Alliance Partner
- Universal Healthcare
- Veterans Administration PC3
- Worker’s Compensation
If you have any questions about financial arrangements or billing, call us at (281) 525-2292.